Caramelised apples smothered with delicious salted caramel sauce, then topped with generous chunks of Lily O'Brien's creamy caramel chocolates – this all-time favourite comforting classic pud get's a scrumptious Lily's O'Brien's twist.
For the crumble
- 125g plain flour
- 75g brown sugar
- 65g granulated sugar
- 85g butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the filling
- 4 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 30g butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 70g salted caramel sauce
For the topping
- 55g Lily O’Brien’s Creamy Caramel & Sea Salt Chocolate (1/2 a share bag), chop each button into 4 quarters
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan.
- Combine all crumble ingredients together, rubbing the butter into the dry mixture using your finger tips until a sticky crumble forms. Set to one side.
- Prepare the apples and toss them in the lemon juice.
- Cook apples in a skillet over a medium-low heat in butter for around 7-8 minutes, sprinkling with a little salt to draw out the moisture.
- Place the cooked apples into an oven proof dish.
- Pour the salted caramel sauce into the cooked apples and stir to combine.
- Top with the crumble topping then scatter the chocolate quarters evenly over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve immediately.