A delicious cross between rocky road and chocolate log – this simple to make, lip-smacking recipe, using mostly store cupboard ingredients, is the prefect no-bake, no-fuss dessert for garden parties!
- 330g Crispy Butterscotch Chocolate (3 share bags), broken into pieces
- 100g unsalted butter
- 50g golden syrup
- 150g sultanas
- 150g glacé cherries, halved
- 75g Brazils, halved
- 150g shortbread, roughly broken up
- Place the chocolate and butter into a large, microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30sec bursts until melted and smooth.
- Stir the syrup, fruit and nuts into the melted chocolate then carefully fold in the shortbread until everything is covered in chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture onto a piece of cling film, shape into a log with your hands then wrap it in the cling film and chill in the fridge until set – around 4-5 hours.
- Before serving remove from the fridge, unwrap and cut into slices. Allow to come to room temperature before serving.
Take a peek at our other recipes for some delicious Lily O'Brien's recipe inspiration!